If this is your first attempt at organizing a Candy Fundraiser here are some simple suggestions and guidelines to follow:
Offer some type of prize or recognition to the top seller(s) for additional motivation.
Build team spirit and make the experience fun for all involved.
Plan ahead of time how someone will monitor and track progress, determine remaining inventory, and the collection process of receipts/sales logs. A well-planned fundraiser will always be much more successful!
Especially when children are involved safety should always be the main focus! Remind them to follow these important tips:
- Work in teams or groups with parental supervision whenever appropriate.
- Never enter someoneĽ└_s home.
- Don't carry large amounts of cash on your person.
- Though most of us absolutely love candy take the time to remind the kids that not every single person they approach will buy; so help them keep their attitudes positive.
- Promote the campaign in your workplace, local community and/or church whenever possible to maximize your campaign's potential for success.
If time permits, and inventory runs low, we obviously have plenty more quality candy to assist you in reaching and surpassing your Fundraising goals!